Description Oscar de la Renta Bella BlancaIngredients
Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum is a tribute to nature and the beauty it offers. Let yourself succumb to this tempting fragrance lead you into a garden full of dewy flowers in bloom!
- a delicate, floral fragrance
- for modern, elegant women
- suitable for day wear, especially in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of this Eau de Parfum is like a gentle breeze carrying the scent of freesia with traces of morning dew while the fruity chord of pear and tangerine adds freshness and a certain playfulness. In the heart, sweet notes of lily of the valley entwine with Arabian jasmine enriched with the combination of elegant white rose and sunny violet petals. The creaminess of sandalwood in the base is complemented by musky ambroxan and cashmere wood, giving the composition a warm finish.
Story of the fragrance
The scent of Bella Blanca is a rendition of timeless elegance and femininity. This perfume was introduced in 2018 and was designed by Harry Frémont – a legend of perfumery who perfectly managed to express the joy and love for life, so typical of the brand's founder Oscar de la Renta.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Freesia, Cassis, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, White Rose, Jasmine Sambac, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Sandalwood, Cashmere Wood, Peach Skin
- Fragrance category