Oscar de la Renta Oscar Eau de Toilette for Women
- Review 1
Description Oscar de la Renta OscarIngredients
Oscar de la Renta Oscar is an unusual fragrance for exceptional and sophisticated stylish women who are elegant and inventive. A symbol of emotions, freshness, and a unique personality.
Its top tones open with fresh basil leaves and bergamot, sweet peach, precious galbanum, captivating gardenia, and magic blooms of orange tree. Its heart contains cyclamen, silky jasmine, iris, and intoxicating lavender. Sensual orchid merges with gentle rose, tuberose, and exotic ylang-ylang. Its base is dominated by animal amber and warm cedar wood. Myrtle, dancing patchouli, and sandal wood form an interesting ending. Oscar de la Renta is a luxury perfume for women you can wear all day.
This extraordinary fragrance dresses your body in a veil of a mysterious aroma which underlines your sensual identity and lets the strength of your charisma show off.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Coriander, Galbanum, Peach, Gardenia, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Ylang-Ylang, Tuberose, Cyclamen, Jasmine, Rose, Rosemary, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Lavender, Carnation, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral