Description Oscar de la Renta So de la RentaIngredients
Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta is a floral fragrance full of fruity and spicy essences. Perfectly fresh and softly exotic, it's excellent for hot summer days, and it smells just that good on sunny spring days, too.
So de la Renta opens with crystalline fruity and floral essences. It floods you with the aroma of fresh white blooms accompanied by stylish fruits; mainly the graceful melon and kiwi are very distinctive. A bit of warm oriental spark is provided by a drop of cardamon. The heart of this eau de toilette is then purely floral, and in the middle of this essence you can find a line of cooling, sweet white flowers, lotus, and gardenia. It contains also mysterious and softly oriental jasmine. Its base is formed by vanilla and delicate plum, and these essences dress So de la Renta fragrance in a tender and soft veil, making it original and intimate.
This eau de toilette is incredibly fresh and as light as a feather, yet lovely and smooth as a fleeting touch of butterfly wings. It attacks all your senses and evokes the deepest emotions. So de la Renta contains the luxury and elegance of the best selected flowers. It contains pure feminity and attractiveness, yet the energy and optimism of delicious fruits. It's a joy radiated from the very heart of the woman who wears this crystal clear fragrance.
For energic, enthusiastic and spontaneous women. It intensifies the joy of life and underlines your sense of grace and humor. So de la Renta is a symbol of a certain lifestyle full of joy and desire not to become annoyed by the everyday reality. And just perfect for the women who don't want to get swallowed by the boredom of common days.
So de la Renta is ideal for everyday use. Excellent for days spent in office where it drives away pessimism and make you feel positive about things. This eau de toilette is perfect for both formal and relaxed clothes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Kiwi, Mango, Freesia, Tangerine, Cardamom, Melon, Gardenia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Lotus, Daffodil, Gardenia, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Plum, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral