- About the brand
Description Paco Rabanne Pour HommeIngredients
Nothing captures the essence of masculinity like the scent of a freshly shaved face. Paco Rabanne Eau de Toilette will bring out your classic charisma and give you a vintage flair with an undercurrent of honey and tobacco.
- aromatic fougère defined by both freshness and warm masculinity
- suitable both for everyday wear and special occasions
- winner of the prestigious FiFi award
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with surprising aromatic notes of lavender accompanied by delicate sage. After a while, you’ll notice the combination of gentle geranium and clove with sweet, warm tonka bean. The drydown pairs oakmoss accords with tobacco leaves.
Story of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Pour Homme was first introduced in 1973 – and it has lost nothing of its original charm. On the contrary, it’s been a favourite of men across generations. Try this classic, spicy and masculine fragrance with modern elements, a fragrance full of potential to become your one and only, perfect and unforgettable.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Tarragon, Thyme
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Clove, Tonka Beans
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tabacco Leaf, Musk, Oakmoss
- Fragrance category
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.