- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (2018)Ingredients
Feel the explosion of sensual aromas all at once. Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme Eau de Toilette (2018) is an excellent combination of fresh and earthy notes to offer any adventurous man a perfect, utterly unique experience.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for all modern men
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special moments
Composition of the fragrance
First, your nostrils will be gently tickled by sophisticated notes of wild mint, bergamot, and lemon. They’re soon joined by accords of juniper berry in combination with coriander and geranium. The whole experience then finishes with essences of rosemary, oakmoss, and sandalwood which will stay with you long after you first put Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (2018) on.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Geranium, Juniper Berries
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Rosemary
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.