Description Paddywax Apothecary Tobacco & PatchouliIngredients
The Paddywax Apothecary Tobacco & Patchouli aroma diffuser is a pleasant way to make your interior spaces smell great.
- a woody fragrance
- a sweet aroma
How to use:
Follow the instructions included. Keep out of the reach of children. If the diffuser refill comes into contact with your skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. If it gets into your eyes, rinse for several minutes with water. You can also increase the intensity of the fragrance in the room by turning the soaked reeds occasionally.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vetiver, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Creamy Notes, Tobacco, Vanilla
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, sweet, spicy
- Type of Aroma Diffuser