- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Paddywax Parks Maplewood + MossIngredients
The Paddywax Parks Maplewood + Moss scented candle will give your home a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will make you feel great all the time.
- a woody fragrance
- gently crackles while burning, thus creating a cosy atmosphere
- empty container can be used as a stylish home accessory
- long burning time
- wooden wick
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily Of The Valley, Cantaloupe Melon Accord, Tobacco Flower
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Woody Notes, Coumarin, Smoky Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Amber, Opoponax
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax