Parfums De Marly Delina Royal Essence Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 9
Fragrance description Parfums De Marly Delina Royal EssenceIngredients
Are you a lover of luxury? Treat yourself to a truly luxurious fragrance. The Parfums De Marly Delina Royal Essence Eau de Parfum for women is an extremely long-lasting fragrance that combines Turkish rose, exotic lychee and other magnificent ingredients. A few spritzes in the morning will last you until the evening.
- a floral fragrance
- for a woman who pursues what she desires
- suitable for all year round
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes belong to exotic lychee, juicy bergamot and rhubarb, exquisitely complemented by nutmeg. The experience continues with accords of sensual musk, sweet vanilla, peony and petalia with Turkish rose. The base comprises warm cedar, incense, Haitian vetiver and cashmeran.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was launched in 2017. The nose behind the composition is the perfumer Quentin Bisch. The bottle itself adds a breath of luxury, making it the perfect bathroom accessory.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Litchi, Nutmeg, Rhubarb
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Petalia, Peony, Turkish Rose, Musk
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Haitian Vetiver, Incense, Cedar, Cashmeran
- Fragrance category
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.