- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Pàris à la plus belle Delicious FloralIngredients
Feel like indulging your playful and carefree side? The Pàris à la plus belle Delicious Floral Jasmine Absolute & Pink Pepper Eau de Parfum is the symbol of pure joy, with jasmine and pink pepper inspiring your spontaneity and invigorating your playful self.
- joyful and refreshing fragrance
- youthful and carefree
- casual fragrance for every day
Composition of the fragrance
The Delicious Floral fragrance will welcome you with a accord of pink pepper, red berries, and bergamot, reminiscent of sparkling wine. The velvety blossoms of jasmine, frangipani, and iris pair with the sensuous mix of sandalwood, vanilla, and tonka bean. This floral fragrance is as intoxicating and rich as a passionate kiss.
Story of the fragrance
The Delicious Floral fragrance is designed for a woman who’s young at heart and defies convention. She loves fun, bright colours, fresh fruit, and girly things. She enjoys shopping with friends and painting her nails. She loves dancing and can make any situation entertaining. The secret to her youth is boundless optimism. The creator of this fragrance, the perfumer Julie Massé, sees Delicious Floral as a picture of flowers bathed in sunlight, which is why she came up with the floral accord with the warm combination of vanilla and tonka bean.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Berries, Bergamot, Cassis
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Frangipani, Iris, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Amberwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, spicy, woody