The product comes with a free power plug adapter which is compatible with UK power sockets.
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Philips Sonicare 4300 Protective Clean HX6800/35Characteristics
Challenge your partner and get more brilliant smiles together. Philips Sonicare 4300 Protective Clean HX6800/35 electric sonic toothbrush was designed to clean your teeth very thoroughly yet gently. It uses sonic technology which forces liquid into the spaces between your teeth and produces more than 62,000 motions per minute to reliably remove plaque.
For a maximum comfort of use, the brush features a special pressure sensor which vibrates when you put too much pressure on your teeth during brushing. The set comes with 2 handles and 2 brush heads in black and pink. Do you know which one will be yours?
- removes up to 7× more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- gently cleans even teeth with braces or dentures
- eliminates irritation of sensitive gums
- removes sediments even from hard-to-reach places
- counts down the 2 minutes recommended for brushing
- 1 cleaning mode + 2 intensity settings
- sonic technology – frequency up to 62,000 motions per minute
- in-built pressure sensor – lets you know when you’re pressing down too hard on your teeth
- Smartimer – measures the recommended 2 minutes of brushing
- QuadPacer timer – signals that you should move on to another area
- BrushSync function – indicates that the brush head needs to be replaced
- lithium-ion battery + charge indicator
- fully charged battery lasts up to two weeks
- 2 brush handles
- 2 brush heads
- 2 travel cases
How to use:
Wet your toothbrush and apply toothpaste. Select brushing intensity and place the toothbrush into your mouth. Clean every tooth individually from all sides. An audio signal will tell you that you should move on to another part of your mouth. After brushing your teeth, spit out the rest of the toothpaste and rinse your mouth with water. Rinse the brush head thoroughly under running water after every use.
- Type of power supply
About the brand Philips
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.