PhilipsSonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Plaque Defense HX6800/28 Sonic Electric Toothbrush
This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- About the brand
Description Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Plaque Defense HX6800/28Characteristics
Get rid of plaque really effectively, while still being gentle. Replace your regular toothbrush with the Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Plaque Defense HX6800/28 sonic electric toothbrush. It uses a pressure sensor to clean your teeth and interdental spaces gently, but still removes up to seven times more plaque.
Thanks to the densely packed central bristles, the toothbrush also removes surface stains effectively. In just one week of regular use, it will help you achieve a visibly whiter smile.
- removes up to seven times more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- removes surface stains from teeth in just one week
- cleans even interdental spaces effectively, thanks to the sonic technology
- prevents tooth decay and helps improve gum health
- fits perfectly into your hand thanks to its slim, ergonomic design
- can also be used on teeth with braces, fillings or crowns
- up to 62,000 movements per minute (combination of a wiping and pulsating motion)
- one cleaning mode (clean) and two cleaning intensity levels (low/high)
- pressure sensor – alerts you if you put too much pressure on your teeth while brushing
- BrushSync technology – alerts you when the brush head needs to be replaced
- Easy start programme – simplifies the process of changing the brush you use
- from manual to electric toothbrush in 14 days
- Quadpacer timer – for even cleaning of your whole mouth
- Smartimer – counts down from two minutes’ cleaning
- Lithium-ion battery – up to two weeks’ operation on a full charge
- one W2 Optimal Care brush head
- Type of power supply
About the brand Philips
Philips has been a household name for more than a century, more precisely for over 120 years. During this time, Philips earned a name for itself as the go-to brand for electric appliances, including tools designed for personal care.
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.