- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Pierre Cardin ChocIngredients
Pierre Cardin Choc Eau de Parfum will envelop you in its elegant veil and become an indispensable part of your personality.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Green Notes, Lemon, Bergamot, Basil, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orris Root, Honey, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Civet, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre