- About the brand
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Cardamom, Grapefruit, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Cedar, Mint, Birch Leaf
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Musk, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Police
The Italian fashion brand Police is all about accessories such as sunglasses, watches, jewellery, and luxury pens. But it does not stop there for Police, which was founded in 1983. The first Police perfume saw the light of day in 1997, and they now offer several dozen fragrances.
Police perfumes are for energetic people and strong personalities. The modern perfumes from Police really contribute to your image. They are for real characters who want to be attractive and sexy. Try the irresistible perfumes from Police, to complement your charm perfectly.