Ralph LaurenFresh Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Ralph Lauren FreshIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Ralph Lauren Fresh Eau de Toilette for women will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- fruity fragrance
- floral fragrance
- clean fresh fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Orange, Watermelon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Magnolia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, White Lily
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren fragrance | American designer Ralph Lauren was born in 1939 in New York and grew up in Bronx. Working at a company selling neck ties had inspired him to start creating his own designs. He founded his own company in 1967. Since its very beginnings, the brand has become a symbol for the preppy style vaguely reminiscent of British aristocracy.
Ralph Lauren opened his first boutique in 1971 in Beverly Hills. These days, the brand has its branches in cities all over the world including London, Paris or Shanghai. The first Ralph Lauren fragrances had been introduced in the 70s and since then became a prominent part of Lauren’s fashion empire. Just like his other designs, Ralph Lauren’s fragrances show his attention to detail and a special talent for creating timeless elegance.