- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Ralph Lauren RalphIngredients
Fresh and floral Ralph Lauren Ralph will immediately enchant you with its unusual lightness and airiness. Playful and open-minded, this crystalline fragrance captures the attention of your mind and of those around you. Ralph is specially designed for young modern women who love physical activities and new adventures.
Its head is formed by juicy Italian mandarin wrapped in leaves of apple tree and by intoxicating yellow freesia. Its heart conceals precious osmanthus and pure essences of magnolia. Its sensual base is dominated by aromatic freesia and unexpectedly sensual musk. This crystalline perfume by Ralph Lauren is excellent for every day use.
Ralph Lauren Ralph is a crystalline, pure fragrance which will make you feel free in every situation.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Freesia, Osmanthus, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Osmanthus, Magnolia, Boronia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Freesia, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren fragrance | American designer Ralph Lauren was born in 1939 in New York and grew up in Bronx. Working at a company selling neck ties had inspired him to start creating his own designs. He founded his own company in 1967. Since its very beginnings, the brand has become a symbol for the preppy style vaguely reminiscent of British aristocracy.
Ralph Lauren opened his first boutique in 1971 in Beverly Hills. These days, the brand has its branches in cities all over the world including London, Paris or Shanghai. The first Ralph Lauren fragrances had been introduced in the 70s and since then became a prominent part of Lauren’s fashion empire. Just like his other designs, Ralph Lauren’s fragrances show his attention to detail and a special talent for creating timeless elegance.