- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Rasasi Fattan Pour FemmeIngredients
Rasasi Fattan Pour Femme Eau de Parfum is a very sensual and addictive scent which both you and those around you will fall in love with!
- an oriental fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Iris, Patchouli, Neroli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Leather, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Rasasi
Give in to the magic of luxury fragrance by the Dubai brand Rasasi. They will captivate every Oriental fragrance connoisseur, but they’re equally lovely for those who prefer lighter and more refreshing compositions. Discover these unusual scents from a faraway land.
Rasasi is a family business which was founded in 1979. The vision of its founder, Abdul Razzak Kalsekar, was simple – attracting customers by offering high quality, uniqueness, and exclusivity in every Rasasi fragrance. Their Oriental fragrances include Rasasi La Yuqawam Eau de Parfum – the feminine version contains pulsating sandalwood, delicious cinnamon, and musk, while the masculine includes amber, leather, and suede accompanied by woody notes.
If you’re looking for something more classic, try Rasasi Blue Lady which is like a bouquet of fresh flowers with a hint of citrus. Fruity and floral notes are also at the core of the sensual and charming Rasasi Hawas for Her Eau de Parfum. This fragrance also comes in a version for men, this time with notes of amber, bergamot, and orange blossom.