Revlon Ciara 100% StrenghtEau de Cologne for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Revlon Ciara 100% StrenghtIngredients
Revlon Ciara 100% Strenght Eau de Cologne will envelop you in its elegant veil and become an indispensable part of your personality.
- a sweet, spicy fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Brasilian Rose Wood, Palmarosa, Pebbles, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Vanilla, Musk, Frankincense, Cedar, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
About the brand Revlon
The brand headquarters are in Barcelona. The company's first product was a nail polish, and thanks to its success the Revlon range began to grow rapidly with other beauty products. In 1973 they had success with the Jontue perfume, which became a bestseller in the USA.
Their controversial advertising always aroused great interest, and Revlon had an annual turnover worth billions of dollars by the 1970s and ’80s. Currently, Revlon is one of the largest cosmetics giants and is known throughout the world.