Robert Piguet Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum for Women
- Review 1
Description Robert Piguet MademoiselleIngredients
Description Robert Piguet Mademoiselle
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Robert Piguet Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- great for women with a romantic soul
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Almonds, Apricot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody