- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Robert Piguet NotesIngredients
Listen to the olfactory symphony composed of rare accords in a captivating harmony. Robert Piguet Notes Eau de Parfum was inspired by music to form a fantastical melody full of herbal, floral, and woody notes. You’ll love it especially if you enjoy unconventional fragrances that have a masculine character.
- fresh, woody, aromatic fragrance
- modern fragrance for both men and women
- elegant fragrance for every day
Composition of the fragrance
The striking, dark green sage note penetrates the lightly smokey vetiver and oakmoss, giving the fragrance an avant-garde charm. The depth of this composition is underscored by refreshing bergamot and geranium and softened by silky orange blossom and iris. Warm tonka bean and woody notes provide the grand finale like the last opulent notes of a symphony.
Story of the fragrance
Robert Piguet Notes was introduced in 2012. Its sparkling composition was designed by perfumer Aurelien Guichard who succeeded at combining citrussy, floral, and earthy notes into a creation which is extremely hard to resist.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Clary Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Costus, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Tonka Beans, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre