Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Robert Piguet Oud DeliceIngredients
Enjoy the astounding lavishness of a heavenly feast. The Robert Piguet Oud Delice Eau de Parfum combines sweet, fruity and woody notes to form a sensual composition. Its mysterious character will captivate all lovers of rich, oriental fragrances who love to dream about exotic adventures.
- an oriental honey fragrance
- a hedonistic fragrance for both men and women
- a warm fragrance ideal for winter
Composition of the fragrance
Delicious notes of figs, honey and caramel intertwine with deep amber and evoke a table overflowing with food, sprinkled with golden glitter. The oriental accord of agarwood or oud gives the fragrance a slightly smoky, darker tone thanks to a rich blend of resin and wood. Oud Delice is mysterious and sensual thanks to its patchouli and vetiver base.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Agar Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody