You save 34%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Roberto Cavalli Florence AmberIngredients
Roberto Cavalli Florence Amber Eau de Parfum for women will transport you to the streets of Florence in the heat of the setting sun.
- seductive floral chypre fragrance
- for an elegant woman
- amazing for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
In the beginning, you’ll encounter the juicy notes of Italian tangerine and citrus with the mysterious combination of amber and cypress. The heart is composed of sweet quince, elegant gardenia and velvety smooth notes of cashmere wood. Finally, the whole composition is tied together with sweet, warm patchouli, vanilla and honey in the base.
Story of the fragrance
Florence Amber is the celebration of the beauty of Florence, bathed in the golden light of the setting sun. This indescribable moment is captured in this honey-coloured liquid and encased in a bottle decorated in the style of traditional Florentine glass. Treat yourself to this fragrance which was introduced in 2019 and captures the style of a woman who’s just as seductive and charming as Florence itself.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Amber, Lemon, Italian Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Quince, Gardenia, Cashmere Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Honey, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Roberto Cavalli
Every Roberto Cavalli perfume carries a bit of its creator’s charm. This Italian designer first came into prominence in the 70s when he invented a ground-breaking textile printing technique which allowed him to experiment with different materials and designs and finally to open his own boutique in Saint-Tropez. His sexy fashion collections with animal prints and his signature jeans soon became iconic and favoured by the likes of Brigitte Bardot.
The first Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2002 and it captures the designer’s provocative style. Later, women all over the world became smitten with the Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette, a floral fragrance with a woody base. These days you have the luxury and extravagance of 40 different fragrances for women and men to explore – including other products such as the Roberto Cavalli aftershave splash.