- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Roberto Cavalli Paradise FoundIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Roberto Cavalli Paradise Found Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- created along with a version for women
- designer bottle
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pimento Berry Oil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clary Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Roberto Cavalli
Every Roberto Cavalli perfume carries a bit of its creator’s charm. This Italian designer first came into prominence in the 70s when he invented a ground-breaking textile printing technique which allowed him to experiment with different materials and designs and finally to open his own boutique in Saint-Tropez. His sexy fashion collections with animal prints and his signature jeans soon became iconic and favoured by the likes of Brigitte Bardot.
The first Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2002 and it captures the designer’s provocative style. Later, women all over the world became smitten with the Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette, a floral fragrance with a woody base. These days you have the luxury and extravagance of 40 different fragrances for women and men to explore – including other products such as the Roberto Cavalli aftershave splash.