- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Rochas MoustacheIngredients
Become the perfect gentleman – exactly the way men used to be in the 1940s. Rochas Moustache Eau de Toilette for men was created in 1949 but you can still proudly wear it today. Put on the coat made of the self-confidence and impeccable style of this iconic aftershave.
- aromatic fragrance
- for men who want to feel confident
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a citrussy duo of bergamot and lemon. This refreshing pair is then followed by a floral blast of aromatic lavender, captivating neroli and striking violet. The aftershave closes with an earthy aroma of patchouli, intertwined with warm notes of musk.
Story of the fragrance
Rochas Moustache was created back in 1949, but you can happily enjoy its notes today, after all those years. The year this fragrance was introduced is commemorated by the stylish bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Neroli, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Rochas
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!