Rosehip Oil – and Why You’ll Love It
Looking for a real youth elixir? We might have the answer... Rosehip oil is one of the most effective natural anti-ageing oils – it even works on scars, eczema and burns. Now you can have gorgeous, healthy skin at any age!
Rosehip Oil and Its Effects
Whether you use rosehip oil on your face, body or hair, it will always be the right choice. This oil is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and K, unsaturated fatty acids, potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium, it has significant regenerating and moisturising effects and it’s suitable for all skin types.
Rosehip oil is one of the so-called dry oils, which means it doesn’t make your skin greasy and absorbs fast without any stickiness. You can actually use it every day instead of your regular moisturiser. Or, if you prefer, you can add a few drops to your facial mask or hair treatment.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil for Face:
- Protects skin from free radicals.
- Promotes collagen production and elasticity.
- Smooths out visible wrinkles and prevents new ones.
- Intensely moisturises your skin, softens and nourishes.
- Reduces the risk of acne.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil for Body:
- Improves skin texture.
- Smooths out uneven skin and softens stretch marks.
- Significantly enhances the regeneration of damaged skin.
- Evens out skin tone and lightens hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces nail breakage.
Rosehip Oil for Hair
Rosehip oil can also help with your dandruff, split ends and tired hair without shine. Simply massage a few drops into your scalp or apply a small amount of the oil into the lengths of your hair.
Discover the best rosehip oils, cold-pressed oils, organic rosehip oil and many other products which come with the miraculous power of rosehip.