Description Sahara SunCharacteristics
A protective sunscreen is a vital part of skin care when going out into the sun.
- protects skin against UVA and UVB radiation
- gives skin the hydration it needs
- intensifies and prolongs your tan
- the product is waterproof
How to use:
Apply protective products generously and repeatedly. Repeat especially if perspiring, after bathing, or drying with a towel. Do not expose small children to direct sunlight. Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you have used sun protection products.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)