Salvador DaliDaliA Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Salvador Dali DaliAIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Salvador Dali DaliA Eau de Toilette for women will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- fruity fragrance
- floral fragrance
- woody fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Pomegranate, Common Marigold, Kumquat, Galbanum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lilac, Green Tea, Orange Tree Blossom, Iris, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Palisandr Rosewood, White Musk, Woody Notes, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Salvador Dali
Salvador Dali, the renowned painter and surrealist of the last century, was also involved in designing and manufacturing perfumes. This was mainly in the 1940s and 1950s, with a ‘futuristic’ epithet, and they were sold under the Salvador Dalí brand, which was already well known for art. Salvador Dalí perfumes were very exclusive, as they were produced in limited series and each bottle was a small work of art.
Even if you don’t have deep pockets, you can still buy these rare, pioneering pieces almost sixty years later at the official Salvador Dalí museum. However, you can succumb to one of the commercially available perfume brands through our store.
As a boy, Dalí first wanted to be a chef, then Napoleon and an artist. We have no idea what you dream of, but you can always smell great with one of the innovative fragrances by Salvador Dalí.