- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Salvador Dali DalissimeIngredients
Salvador Dali Dalissime immediately enchants you with its floral scent every woman will appreciate. At first, a sweet smell of apricots, raspberries, and peaches will charm you so you will never want to let it go. This gentle, fruity fragrance provides you with drive and energy from the very morning to make your day pleasant.
Salvador Dali Dalissime enchants you not only by its fruity fragrance but also by its seductive scent of jasmine, lily of the valley, and rose to make you even more attractive, fresh, beautiful, and self-confident. It is elegant not only thanks to its unusual flacon but mainly its femininity. This perfume gets never old so it's suitable for all age groups and mainly for women who still want to feel young and beautiful.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Peach, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Salvador Dali
Even if you don’t have deep pockets, you can still buy these rare, pioneering pieces almost sixty years later at the official Salvador Dalí museum. However, you can succumb to one of the commercially available perfume brands through our store.
As a boy, Dalí first wanted to be a chef, then Napoleon and an artist. We have no idea what you dream of, but you can always smell great with one of the innovative fragrances by Salvador Dalí.