You save 45%
- About the brand
- Review 29
Description Salvatore Ferragamo Amo FerragamoIngredients
Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo Eau de Parfum embodies the spirit of the modern woman who is ready to take every opportunity that the world has to offer.
- floral-oriental fragrance
- for modern and passionate women
- suitable for day wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum opens on fine notes of blackcurrant and rosemary which contrast with the bitterness of the Italian drink Campari. The intro of this aromatic composition hits you like a wave after an explosion, but then turns into a delicate and very feminine aroma in the heart of the fragrance. The combination of true jasmine and Mate Absolute green tea is accompanied by fresh rhubarb. The final woody notes are underlined by a combination of sensual vanilla and ambroxan.
Story of the fragrance
The face of this perfume is model Suki Waterhouse who embodies the nature of Amo Ferragamo thanks to her femininity, unbridled spirit and passion for life. The promotional campaign was shot in the beautiful Florence by a talented photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Rosemary, Campari
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Maté, Rhubarb
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Sandalwood, Tahitian Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Salvatore Ferragamo
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most popular fashion and perfume brands today. Named after its founder, after many years it still reflects all the values which made the work of this Italian designer stand out from the very beginning.
Ferragamo started out as a footwear designer. Emigrating to America in his youth, he opened his first shoe shop right in Hollywood. In the 1920s, he gradually gained popularity, with the Salvatore Ferragamo brand soon becoming a global success, with Salvatore Ferragamo perfume following soon after. Ferragamo later moved his studio back to his native Italy, with the Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence still housing the brand’s headquarters today.
Authenticity, exclusivity, sophisticated style, creativity and innovation in combination with quality and honest craftsmanship are at the forefront for Ferragamo fashion and for every perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. Let yourself be carried away by the delicate Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance – you won’t regret it.