Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto ShineIngredients
Escape to the world of fantasy. Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Eau de Toilette will bring joy to all girls and women with a playful spirit who never forgot how to dream. The optimism of this fragrance is further underscored by the rainbow colours of the bottle.
- fresh, fruity floral fragrance
- for women and girls who like to escape to a world of fantasy
- created in 2007 by perfumer Karine Dubreuil
Composition of the fragrance
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine is perfect for sunny days of the spring or summer months. The juicy opening notes of maracuja and pineapple in combination with bergamot will inspire your joie de vivre, and the fruit explosion is later enhanced by peach with floral essences in the heart of the fragrance. A pairing of pink peony and honey-sweet freesia will completely intoxicate your senses. The base of this Eau de Toilette combines oriental accords of cedar wood with warm, powdery amber, and soft musk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Maracujá, Bergamot, Pineapple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Peony, Freesia, Peach
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Salvatore Ferragamo
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most popular fashion and perfume brands today. Named after its founder, after many years it still reflects all the values which made the work of this Italian designer stand out from the very beginning.
Ferragamo started out as a footwear designer. Emigrating to America in his youth, he opened his first shoe shop right in Hollywood. In the 1920s, he gradually gained popularity, with the Salvatore Ferragamo brand soon becoming a global success, with Salvatore Ferragamo perfume following soon after. Ferragamo later moved his studio back to his native Italy, with the Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence still housing the brand’s headquarters today.
Authenticity, exclusivity, sophisticated style, creativity and innovation in combination with quality and honest craftsmanship are at the forefront for Ferragamo fashion and for every perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. Let yourself be carried away by the delicate Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance – you won’t regret it.