- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina MisteriosaIngredients
Be enticingly mysterious. The Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Misteriosa Eau de Parfum for women will immerse you in a veil of breathtaking fragrance that will capture the attention of anyone around. And because of your mysterious presence, you won’t have to tell them what you’re wearing if they ask. And you had best believe that they will ask.
- an oriental, floral fragrance
- a mysterious version of the original Signorina
- for both daily wear and romantic encounters
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes of sweet blackberries intertwine with slightly bitter neroli, which gives the opening considerable intensity and captivating charm. Then you’ll experience mesmerising tuberose and magical orange blossom. The base notes are composed of delicate milk mousse, which has a subtle vanilla flavour. Finally, the aroma of sensual patchouli completes the attractive essence of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
There’s no doubt that the composition is truly perfect, as it’s the creation of not one perfumer but three – Sophie Labbé, Juliette Karagueuzoglou and Nicolas Beaulieu. The black bottle is decorated with layered ribbons, which add elegance. The round gold lid ties everything together.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Blackberry, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Foamed Milk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Salvatore Ferragamo
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most popular fashion and perfume brands today. Named after its founder, after many years it still reflects all the values which made the work of this Italian designer stand out from the very beginning.
Ferragamo started out as a footwear designer. Emigrating to America in his youth, he opened his first shoe shop right in Hollywood. In the 1920s, he gradually gained popularity, with the Salvatore Ferragamo brand soon becoming a global success, with Salvatore Ferragamo perfume following soon after. Ferragamo later moved his studio back to his native Italy, with the Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence still housing the brand’s headquarters today.
Authenticity, exclusivity, sophisticated style, creativity and innovation in combination with quality and honest craftsmanship are at the forefront for Ferragamo fashion and for every perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. Let yourself be carried away by the delicate Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance – you won’t regret it.