- About the brand
Description Sarah Jessica Parker CovetIngredients
Sarah Jessica Parker Covet is another fragrance by the famous actor from the Sex and the City series. This fragrance can help you be like Jessica – seductive, feminine and extraordinary. However, it should be noted that the fragrance is addictive. Once you try it, it will lure you until you surrender.
The bottle itself looks like a precious jewel and perfectly matches the perfume that is inside. Unscrew the cap and be carried away by notes of magnolia, honeysuckle, lavender and geranium leaves accompanied by fresh and sparkling Sicilian lemon. Teak wood and musk give the fragrance its sensuality and chocolate makes the fragrance interesting. It slightly seasons the perfume and gives it a beautiful warming hint.
Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker is suitable for all occasions, no matter if you are wearing trainers and running to the shop or wearing stilettos and heading for a romantic dinner for two. Be pampered like a star.
The fragrance was launched in 2007.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Chocolate, Lemon, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Magnolia, Honey Suckle
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Wood, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker, the star of the series Sex and the City, is no newcomer to the world of fashion and perfumes. It is clear that she has not just been blessed with acting talent but also has an excellent sixth sense when it comes to fragrances.
Sarah Jessica Parker introduced her first perfume, Lovely, in 2005. Then in March 2007, she introduced her own fashion range, Bitten, in collaboration with the Steve & Barry clothing chain.
In July 2007, after the extraordinary success of Lovely, Sarah Jessica Parker decided to launch a second perfume, Covet. She did well. Year after year, she introduces fragrance after fragrance. All her branded perfumes are still very much in demand.