Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Sarah Jessica Parker LovelyIngredients
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, woody scent
- for the romantic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Apple, Bergamot, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Patchouli, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
Articles about Sarah Jessica Parker LovelyArticles
About the brand Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker, the star of the series Sex and the City, is no newcomer to the world of fashion and perfumes. It is clear that she has not just been blessed with acting talent but also has an excellent sixth sense when it comes to fragrances.
Sarah Jessica Parker introduced her first perfume, Lovely, in 2005. Then in March 2007, she introduced her own fashion range, Bitten, in collaboration with the Steve & Barry clothing chain.
In July 2007, after the extraordinary success of Lovely, Sarah Jessica Parker decided to launch a second perfume, Covet. She did well. Year after year, she introduces fragrance after fragrance. All her branded perfumes are still very much in demand.