Sarah Jessica ParkerSJP NYC Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYCIngredients
Surround yourself with a fragrance that will make you feel wonderful all day long. Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Eau de Parfum for women is an expression of optimism and perfect happiness.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- ideal choice for a free-spirited woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Strawberry, Osmanthus, Italian Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey Suckle, Rose, Gardenia, Mimosa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rum, Vanilla, White Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker, the star of the series Sex and the City, is no newcomer to the world of fashion and perfumes. It is clear that she has not just been blessed with acting talent but also has an excellent sixth sense when it comes to fragrances.
Sarah Jessica Parker introduced her first perfume, Lovely, in 2005. Then in March 2007, she introduced her own fashion range, Bitten, in collaboration with the Steve & Barry clothing chain.
In July 2007, after the extraordinary success of Lovely, Sarah Jessica Parker decided to launch a second perfume, Covet. She did well. Year after year, she introduces fragrance after fragrance. All her branded perfumes are still very much in demand.