Charcoal Face Mask
Struggling with acne, blackheads, and clogged pores? Try the popular black charcoal mask and get rid of all imperfections! Use a charcoal mask once a week and you’ll see a visible difference since day one.
Benefits of a Charcoal Face Mask:
- Prevents acne and blackheads.
- Clears your pores.
- Removes impurities and excess sebum.
- Brightens up your skin.
What Types of Charcoal Mask Are There?
- A charcoal peel-off mask will pull the blackheads out of your pores quickly and easily.
- A sheet charcoal mask refreshes and mattifies your skin.
- A powdered mask with activated charcoal is mixed with water, lotion, or yoghurt into a paste that you apply to selected areas of your skin.
- A creamy charcoal mask combines the classic texture of a face mask with the effects of activated charcoal.
Charcoal masks for blackheads and acne have been popular for a few years. Try a charcoal face mask by Pilaten, Korika, or Vichy and discover their miraculous effect on your pores!
GarnierPure Active3-in-1 Black Face Mask with Activated Charcoal for Blackheads and Acne 150 ml
GarnierSkin Naturals Pure Charcoal Black Sheet Mask with Seaweed Extract 28 g
GarnierSkin Naturals Pure Charcoal Black Sheet Mask with Black Tea Extract 28 g
GarnierPure ActiveAnti-Blackhead Peel-off Mask with Active Charcoal 50 ml