Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Slava Zaitsev MaroussiaIngredients
Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Eau de Toilette and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- for the sensual woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Peach, Orange Tree Blossom, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Iris, Tuberose, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Ylang-Ylang, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Benzoin, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Civet, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Slava Zaitsev
Slava Zaitsev perfumes are an absolute luxury. The scents are from the workshop of the Russian fashion designer Slava Zaitsev, who is best known as a costume designer, graphic designer, and fashion designer.
He is successful both in Russia and worldwide. His name is highly regarded and respected by leading French designers. Slava Zaitsev is also successful in the production of unique perfumes, which combine traditional Russian style with the spirit of modern times. The best known fragrance is Maroussia, which was introduced by Zaitsev in 1992.
Slava Zaitsev perfumes are typified by their perfect composition, the selection of the most refined ingredients, captivating fragrances, and original perfume bottles. If you are looking for something unusual and unique, Slava Zaitsev perfumes are sure to impress!