- Fragrance description
Fragrance description s.Oliver SoulmateIngredients
Two souls in one body – that is s.Oliver Soulmate Eau de Parfum for women. Find your soulmate with this modern floral fragrance and form the perfect intimate connection.
- floral-oriental fragrance with notes of musk
- for women who long to find their soulmate
- introduced in 2013 along with the masculine version
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this Eau de Parfum brings out sweet notes of tangerine and red berries with a refreshing touch of peppermint. The floral heart is dominated by freesia accompanied by peony and heliotrope with vanillic and almond accords. The base notes of the composition include a combination of white musk, delicate cotton, and sweet, warm tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
The s.Oliver Soulmate brings a message of a relationship between two soulmates who are as one. They complement each other perfectly in mutual understanding and support – and they always know what the other’s thinking of or feeling without exchanging a single word.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Berries, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Peony, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Cotton, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral