- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Souletto OrientalismIngredients
Submit to a fragrance that is the embodiment of elegance and luxury. The Souletto Orientalism aroma diffuser and refill has a rich composition full of spicy and woody notes that will transport you to mystical regions of the Far East.
- an elegant way to fill your house, apartment or workplace with a pleasant fragrance
- an oriental, woody and spicy fragrance that creates a unique atmosphere
- its elegant design makes it an elegant interior accessory
- constant dispersal of fragrance without the need for further intervention
- achieve greater intensity by turning the reed diffuser sticks
- country of origin: Germany
Composition of the fragrance:
the opening will charm you with a blend of leather and romantic rose notes with a soothing touch of amber. Soon after, the combination of spicy and woody notes, which is dominated by the scent of oak wood, will capture your attention. Patchouli intertwines with each note, adding vitality to the composition. Sweet vanilla and tonka beans add warmth from afar, whilst the sensual aroma of musk reinforces the character of the entire composition.
Scent of Wood and Patchouli:
the fragrance of the Orientalism aroma diffuser is dominated by the scent of wood, specifically oak, which helps create a cosy atmosphere that should be a part of every home. In combination with patchouli, which has a very specific scent, it creates a sense of comfort and luxury.
How to use:
open the refill and place the reed diffuser sticks inside. Place the aroma diffuser in a spot that allows for natural airflow, but isn’t prone to draughts. This will make the product last longer. You can leave the reeds untouched for a gradual release of fragrance, or you can rotate them. This will increase the intensity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Leather, Rose, Ambergris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Woody Notes, Spices, Oak, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, floral, sweet, spicy
- Type of Aroma Diffuser