- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Souletto ReminiscenseIngredients
How do you transform an ordinary day into a pleasant day at the beach in the middle of summer? Surprisingly easily. The Souletto Reminiscense room spray fills any space with a fragrance that promotes relaxation, evoking only the most delightful memories.
- permeates any space in an instant
- a fresh, bright fragrance with floral, fruity, green notes and musk
- the fragrance is dispersed instantly thanks to a practical atomizer
- the spray allows you to alternate between fragrances according to your current mood
- country of origin: the Netherlands
Composition of the fragrance:
first, you’ll be welcomed by the scent of juicy apples, as well as delicate salty and green notes, which pervade the entire composition. After a while, herbal and floral aromas join in, led by the graceful scent of lavender. However, the main focus is left to lily of the valley, which defines this fragrance. All the notes emerge from a powdery and balsamic base with a touch of vanilla. Musk is the most prominent of the base notes, displaying its sweet and sensual side.
Scent of Lily of the Valley and Musk:
the white blossom of lily of the valley is not only beautiful but also releases an exquisite, unmistakable aroma. When it is combined with musk, which is lightly powdery, sweet and sensual, a perfect harmonious piece is created. An element of spirituality is added thanks to the green and salty notes.
How to use:
spray the fragrance into the room of your choice. The number of sprays determines the intensity, which also dictates how long the fragrance will last.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Spicy Notes, Floral Notes, Lavender, Herbal Notes, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Balsamic Notes, Vanilla, Musk, Powder Notes
- Character of home fragrance
- floral, herbal, fruity