- About the brand
Description S.T. Dupont 58 Avenue MontaigneIngredients
S.T. Dupont 58 Avenue Montaigne Eau de Toilette is designed for everyone who likes to discover new opportunities and longs to experience unforgettable moments full of excitement!
- a woody, aromatic fragrance
- for the active man
- for all-day wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Clementine, Bergamot, Cardamom, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Marjoram, Sage, Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand S.T. Dupont
S.T. Dupont is better known as an extremely luxurious brand for men, but they also make accessories and products for women. S.T. Dupont is particularly famous for its lighters, pens, wallets, watches, and luxury fragrances. As a matter of interest, all S.T. Dupont lighters between 1958 and 1963 were made of pure gold.
It currently controls 70% of the market in luxury lighters. Few people are aware that S.T. represents the initials of its founder, Simon Tissot. Dupont became a supplier to kings, emperors, maharajahs, ambassadors, and bankers. You can now purchase luxury perfumes bearing the S.T. Dupont name in our store.