Swarovski AuraEau de Toilette for Women Refillable
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Swarovski AuraIngredients
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Litchi, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Pepper, Musk, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Swarovski
The first thing you’ll probably think of when you see Swarovski is the world-class crystal jewellery. Daniel Swarovski was born in North Bohemia in 1862 and mastered his craft thanks to his father, who owned a small glass factory.
In 1895, the financier Armand Kosmann and Franz Weis founded the Swarovski company, originally known as A. Kosmann, Daniel Swartz & Co. The tradition continues, with subsidiaries of Swarovski now involved in manufacturing jewellery, handbags, accessories, optics, avant-garde lighting, and luxury perfumes. An inherent part of Swarovski perfumes is the interesting bottles, which are often small works of art.