- Review 1
Description Swiss Arabian AnsamIngredients
Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you stand out in every situation. Swiss Arabian Ansam perfume oil is an embodiment of exclusive luxury and its intricate composition will delight even the most discerning fragrance lovers.
- leather fragrance
- woody fragrance
- floral fragrance
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Aromatic Notes, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Coffee, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Leather, Amber, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, leather, spicy