Diffuser 200 ml + Sticks for the Aroma Diffuser + Candle 180 g
- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Teatro Fragranze Nero DivinoIngredients
The Teatro Fragranze Nero Divino aroma diffuser is a pleasant way to make your interior spaces smell great. The aroma diffuser contains a refill that, with the reeds inserted, gradually evaporates into the air, creating a truly homely scent in your room.
- a fruity fragrance
How to use:
Open the aroma diffuser cap and pour the refill into it. The fragrance is released gradually from the aroma diffuser via the reeds. The more reeds you put in the dish, the stronger the essence in the room. You can also increase the intensity of the fragrance in the room by turning the soaked reeds occasionally. This aroma diffuser is supplied with a refill. Keep out of the reach of children. If the diffuser refill comes into contact with your skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. If it gets into your eyes, rinse for several minutes with water. Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Grapes, Blackberry, Wild Strawberries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Leather, Incense
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Cedar Wood, Vetiver, Bamboo
- Type of set
- Gift Set
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Type of Aroma Diffuser