- About the brand
Description Ted Lapidus TL Pour LuiIngredients
Ted Lapidus TL Pour Lui Eau de Toilette is a deluge of amazing freshness that will give you energy for hours.
- a woody fragrance
- an oriental fragrance
- for the active man
- especially for warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Mint, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nutmeg, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Ted Lapidus
The French designer Ted Lapidus is considered a pioneer in unisex fashion. He founded his own fashion brand in 1951. He became more important in 1960, when French celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot, Françoise Hardy, and Alain Delon began wearing his designs.
He designed the white suit for John Lennon that we know from the Abbey Road album. Nowadays, the Ted Lapidus brand is particularly well known for its fashion accessories, watches, and acclaimed perfumes, which are definitely worth a try!