- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Thalia Sodi Diamond PetalsIngredients
Shiny and refined just like a perfectly faceted diamond. The Thalia Sodi Diamond Petals Eau de Parfum will help you leave an impression everywhere you go. Bedazzle your surroundings with a beautiful fragrance based on a glittering diamond!
- a sweet, floral, fruity fragrance
- for a self-confident woman who wants to leave a lasting impression
- a part of the collection by the Mexican singer and actress Thalia
Composition of the fragrance
The sparkling citrus accords of grapefruit and tangerine are accompanied by the charming notes of cassis and guava. The floral middle notes of freesia, magnolia and delicate lily of the valley gradually take over and macarons give the fragrance its irresistibility. The woody finale adds a boost of sensuality with the help of warm vanilla and intoxicating coconut.
Story of the fragrance
The Thalia Sodi Diamond Petals Eau de Parfum evokes the beauty of a diamond and is one of five fragrances that express the singer Thalia Sodi’s love of precious stones. The fragrance was composed in 2019, with Gino Percontino leading the way.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Tangerine, Cassis, Guave
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Macarons, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cedar Wood, Coconut
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral