- Fragrance description
Fragrance description The Different Company Aurore NomadeIngredients
The Different Company Aurore Nomade Eau de Parfum is designed for everyone who likes to discover new opportunities and longs to experience unforgettable moments full of excitement!
- an oriental fragrance
- a woody fragrance
- unisex fragrance – for men and women
- especially for warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Carambola, Artemisia, Cinnamon, Rum, Nutmeg, Banana
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Indole, Frangipani, Clove, Geranium, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Strawflower, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody