Get notified when the product is available
Product description The Organic Pharmacy Skin
The Organic Pharmacy Skin toning gel for dehydrated skin reduces skin redness and strengthens fragile blood vessels.
- moisturises dehydrated skin intensively
- revives the appearance of the skin, brightens it and restores its elasticity
- regenerates skin weakened by external influences and irritation
- supplies the skin with valuable vitamins and has an antioxidant effect
- reduces fine wrinkles and smooths fine lines
- aloe vera – regenerates damaged skin and refreshes it
- rosehips – improve the functioning of the capillaries in the skin
- rose oil – helps to prevent signs of skin ageing
- vitamins C and E – rejuvenate your skin and protect it against external influences
- bilberry extract – oxygenates the skin
- lactic acid – restores skin radiance and a youthful appearance
How to apply:
Apply the gel to your washed, still damp face and work it gently into the skin. Do not rinse. Continue with your day/night face cream.
- Complexion type
- dehydrated, redness-prone, sensitive
About the brand The Organic Pharmacy
The Organic Pharmacy is a natural cosmetics brand which puts the emphasis primarily on purity, quality and balance. The unique organic ingredients and the right combination of them in individual products ensure the positive impact of these cosmetics on your face and body. The carefully selected ingredients are mixed by hand, creating exceptional plant products for the beauty in everyone.
The English brand The Organic Pharmacy was founded by Margo and Franco Marrone. After finishing her studies, Margo, a pharmacist, focused on herbal medicine and some years later discovered the magic of homoeopathy. She decided to put her extensive herbal, homoeopathic and pharmaceutical knowledge to use to create cosmetics with purely natural ingredients.
They opened their first organic pharmacy together in 2002 on Kings Road in London. The Organic Pharmacy is now available in over 25 countries all over the world.