Get notified when the product is available
Product description The Organic Pharmacy Sun
The Organic Pharmacy Sun SPF 30 sunscreen protects the skin against the harmful impact of UVA and UVB rays, providing reliable protection when sunbathing.
- prevents premature skin ageing caused by sunbathing
- helps achieve an even, golden tan
- moisturises the skin intensively and gives it the necessary nourishment
- is easily absorbed and does not leave white traces on the skin
- has an antioxidant effect and prevents skin damage
- aloe vera – regenerates damaged skin
- zinc oxide – protects the skin against the negative effects of UV radiation
- Vitamin E – acts as an antioxidant and rejuvenates the skin
- shea butter – preserves the elasticity of the skin
- rosehip oil – helps to prevent signs of skin ageing
- calendula officinalis – soothes irritated skin
How to apply:
Apply the cream to clean skin before sunbathing. Repeat as necessary, especially in the event of excessive sweating or after swimming.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
About the brand The Organic Pharmacy
The Organic Pharmacy is a natural cosmetics brand which puts the emphasis primarily on purity, quality and balance. The unique organic ingredients and the right combination of them in individual products ensure the positive impact of these cosmetics on your face and body. The carefully selected ingredients are mixed by hand, creating exceptional plant products for the beauty in everyone.
The English brand The Organic Pharmacy was founded by Margo and Franco Marrone. After finishing her studies, Margo, a pharmacist, focused on herbal medicine and some years later discovered the magic of homoeopathy. She decided to put her extensive herbal, homoeopathic and pharmaceutical knowledge to use to create cosmetics with purely natural ingredients.
They opened their first organic pharmacy together in 2002 on Kings Road in London. The Organic Pharmacy is now available in over 25 countries all over the world.