You save 27%
- About the brand
Description Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co.Ingredients
Tiffany & Co. Eau de Parfum for women is the embodiment of everything the luxury jewellery brand Tiffany & Co. represents – impeccable taste, timelessness and a casually sophisticated elegance.
- a delicate, floral fragrance
- for the stylish, romantic woman
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
To begin with, you get a fresh combination of juicy bergamot, lemon and slightly sweet mandarin. Soon after, it blossoms into a beautiful bouquet of irises, complemented by delicate rose petals. The heart of the fragrance also has fruity accords of blackcurrant and peach. The base of the fragrance composition is made up of sensual notes of patchouli and musk.
The story of the fragrance
Tiffany & Co. is synonymous with luxurious diamond jewellery. Tiffany & Co. Eau de Parfum should invoke an unmistakable feel of precious stones on bare skin and their rarity and exclusivity. The bottle, resembling a diamond, has the iconic blue accents of the fragrance itself and decorative ribbons with the brand’s logo. This unique fragrance was launched in 2017.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Black Currant, Peach, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. designs are synonymous with top-tier jewellery, exclusivity, and elegance. The company’s founder Charles Lewis Tiffany, who was often called the King of Diamonds, had a passion for the most gorgeous precious stones and brilliant jewellery designs.
The iconic turquoise, known as Tiffany blue, has become a sign of luxury just like the brand’s name. You can find it everywhere, from the gift boxes and the jewellery itself to the Tiffany perfumes. Their first fragrances were created in the 1980s – the floral Tiffany for Women and spicy Tiffany for Men. Tiffany fragrances use the purest essences of exclusivity and elegance to evoke the unique feeling of a rare jewel on naked skin.
Since its foundation in 1837, the company has charmed the entire world including famous celebrities. The timeless Tiffany & Co. creations are still a reminder of the most important moments in life.