Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. IntenseEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. IntenseIngredients
Tiffany & Co. Intense Eau de Parfum for women is a more powerful interpretation of the highly elegant Tiffany & Co. from 2017. Enjoy the feeling of inimitable luxury in this new, more sensual iteration.
- seductive floral fragrance
- for the sophisticated, elegant woman
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a combination of a refreshing tangerine leaf and pink pepper. After a while, they’re joined by rare iris which dominates the composition just as it did in Tiffany & Co. The base of this Eau de Parfum is composed of warm amber, musk, and sweet vanillic benzoin, providing a sensual finale.
Story of the fragrance
Tiffany & Co. is famous for their luxurious diamond jewellery, but there is something incredibly precious and exquisite about their fragrances as well. Tiffany & Co. Intense Eau de Parfum, which was launched in 2018, is not an exception. Even the bottle itself with its iconic blue details was designed to resemble a diamond, adorned with a silver ring that once again recalls the long tradition of Tiffany jewellery.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mandarin Leaf, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. designs are synonymous with top-tier jewellery, exclusivity, and elegance. The company’s founder Charles Lewis Tiffany, who was often called the King of Diamonds, had a passion for the most gorgeous precious stones and brilliant jewellery designs.
The iconic turquoise, known as Tiffany blue, has become a sign of luxury just like the brand’s name. You can find it everywhere, from the gift boxes and the jewellery itself to the Tiffany perfumes. Their first fragrances were created in the 1980s – the floral Tiffany for Women and spicy Tiffany for Men. Tiffany fragrances use the purest essences of exclusivity and elegance to evoke the unique feeling of a rare jewel on naked skin.
Since its foundation in 1837, the company has charmed the entire world including famous celebrities. The timeless Tiffany & Co. creations are still a reminder of the most important moments in life.