Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Sheereau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. SheerIngredients
Tiffany & Co. Sheer Eau de Toilette is a lighter, sparkling and fresh take on the iconic Tiffany & Co. Succumb to the magic of this elegant perfume which symbolises timeless luxury.
- delicate, powdery floral fragrance
- for a naturally beautiful woman
- amazing for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes combines fresh tangerine leaves with juicy blackcurrant. A moment later, you’ll recognise the heart with its intoxicating aroma of rose oil and enticing ylang-ylang. The base notes include a rare mix of musk and iris, giving the fragrance an air of pure luxury.
Story of the fragrance
Tiffany & Co. is famous for its top-quality diamond jewellery. Just like its predecessors, the delicate Tiffany & Co. Sheer fragrance was designed to evoke the character of precious stones on bare skin. The bottle reminds you of a clear diamond and the silver ring around its neck represents the legendary Tiffany engagement rings. Discover the world of impeccable taste and playful elegance with Tiffany & Co. Sheer Eau de Toilette from 2019.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mandarin Leaf, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Iris, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. designs are synonymous with top-tier jewellery, exclusivity, and elegance. The company’s founder Charles Lewis Tiffany, who was often called the King of Diamonds, had a passion for the most gorgeous precious stones and brilliant jewellery designs.
The iconic turquoise, known as Tiffany blue, has become a sign of luxury just like the brand’s name. You can find it everywhere, from the gift boxes and the jewellery itself to the Tiffany perfumes. Their first fragrances were created in the 1980s – the floral Tiffany for Women and spicy Tiffany for Men. Tiffany fragrances use the purest essences of exclusivity and elegance to evoke the unique feeling of a rare jewel on naked skin.
Since its foundation in 1837, the company has charmed the entire world including famous celebrities. The timeless Tiffany & Co. creations are still a reminder of the most important moments in life.